Znalazłam dzisiaj to zdjęcie
Sześć miesięcy- pół roku
Wszystko się zmieniło
Świat do góry nogami
A jutro
Nowy rok się zaczyna...
Today I found this photo
Six months- half a year
Everything has changed
Upside- down world
And tomorrow
New year starts...
MdeM
5 comments:
Pues Muy Feliz Año.
Yo siento que este año -que ya casi termina- han cambiado muchas cosas de mi vida. Y el que viene, no se queda atrás, pues va a ser muy determinante también.
Saludos, y un abrazo de Año Nuevo para tí, y toda tu familia.
STORY BEHIND THIS PICTURE:
Our summer retreat in the mountains had just started. I was sitting with some people on the riverside resting, watching running water. That time we had no idea it was the beginning of our friendship :)
Abraham,
Gracias y Feliz Ańo Nuevo a ti y toda tu familia :)
Año se escribe con ñ no con ń :P (haha) Hey u know, i dnt have dis picture in my computer, but the time on the river with nothing else to do but to be there was great and i wont forget that. It was almost the very beggining... of all. So even those unknown stones means something today. Also there is one thing i wont forget, but is not very sweet but crazy... jajaja i will remember the crazy lady in blue-bikini in the cold weather... in the cold river...jajaajaj wont u remember
Bravo! "Commentator the Great" appeared again ;) jaja let's called it...hmmm... "The Return of the King"? jaja :P
hey, you know very well that I don't have this strange spanish letter, so I try to do my best to find a substitute for it :P
and what about "blue lady"... brrr... yeah she was really crazy... I remember the day was quite cold and that freezing water brrr...
Post a Comment