Mówią, że mądrość Sokratesa zawierała się w stwierdzeniu
"Wiem, że nic nie wiem"
Jaka szkoda, że na egzaminie to nie wystarcza...
People say the wisdom of Socrates was contained in his sentence
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
What a pity it's not enough during exam...
MdeM
4 comments:
STORY BEHIND THIS PICTURE:
Story of this picture is really short ;) I took it yesterday- that time when I was supposed to study hard :P I just had to try all options of my new mobile ;)
jajaja,
Muy buen post. Me gustó mucho.
Está gracioso e ingenioso. Y Suerte en tus examenes. No te distraigas mucho. ;)
"Tout ce que je sais, c'est que je ne sais rien". Je pense toutefois, au contraire de Socrate, que je ne sais pas rien, mais que je connais certaines choses que j'ai à approfondir... par exemple concernant les habitants d'un pays du Grand Est.
Très bonne idée et très bon exemple :)
Amitiés :D
Post a Comment