
Chcę podziękować Ci za czas
Czas nigdy nie ten sam
Unoszący mnie coraz dalej i dalej na spokojne wody szczęścia
Miotający mną jak łupiną
Dziękuję Ci za wszystkie chwile Twego Tchnienia
Za momenty gorzkiej prawdy
I zwątpienia w jakikolwiek sens
Wtedy objawiałeś się właśnie TY
I want to thank You for the time
Time which is never the same
Carrying me farther and farther towards the calm water of happiness
Tossing me like nutshell
Thank You for all moments of Your Breath
For the moments of bitter truth
And doubt about any sense
That time YOU did reveal
MdeM
2 comments:
miss mdem ... this picture is HEARTBREAKING. but Kasia's almost-twin sister (Karolinka) is safely in her hardcase downstairs, and her new strings ring out brightly when plucked gently :)
J.W.A.,
I don't want to break anybody's heart ;)
For me, it's symbolic picture. It says about transience, about the past- time full of happy but also sad and difficult moments, about the presence- some chapter of my life has just been closed.
Post a Comment