Thursday, July 31, 2008

In Your Arms

UKOŁYSZ MNIE

Ref. Ukołysz mnie w ramionach
Jak matka dziecko swe
Przytul mnie do serca
I powiedz: Kocham cię!

1. Tak bardzo potrzebuję Ciebie
Bo trudno samemu żyć
Wyciągam do Ciebie swe ręce
Ratuj mnie!
Ref.
2. Jestem jak kropla deszczu
Jak cienka pajęcza nić
Jak piórko unoszone na wietrze
Pochwyć mnie!

CRADLE ME

Ref. Cradle me in Your arms
As a mother does her child
Clasp me to Your heart
And say, "I love you"

1. How much I need You
How difficult to live alone
Arms reaching out to You
Rescue me
Ref.
2. Like a drop of rain
Like a fragile floating cobweb
Like a feather drifting in the wind
Catch me

MdeM

1 comment:

mdem said...

STORY BEHIND THIS VIDEO:

I wrote this song 2 years ago but I recorded it a month ago. This song is very special for me. It says about fragility of human being, that we need God in our daily life, in our decisions, that it is not possible to live without His caring presence.

I am sorry for the poor quality of recording but it is impossible to publish high quality music at this blog. If you want to have this song at your computer just let me know and I can send it to you.

Special thanks to J.W. Alcruz for 'flowing' translation. :)

The picture which I used as a background is also meaningfull for me. It was taken by Martina about a week ago in St.Gildas (GB).